3.27.2009

The one I wasn't even looking for....

All I have to say is that my 72 hour journey into the world of Hyperlexia - the one I wasn't even LOOKING for - has taken me on this crazed trip of finding answers and direction to just about EVERY SINGLE question I have had over the past 10 months. Every evaluation I thought should have been done. Every 'should I take him to this doctor' or not. Every 'gee why do they battle so hard against his diagnosis'...........Every he is so awesome....
Thank you, Lord, for this trip.
My mind is about as clear as a big bowl of mush from information overload.
But I know that God has provided me with what I needed right now.
I couldn't even keep reading tonight because of the abundance of blessing. He certainly did let it OVERFLOW in this situation. Hallelujah!

3 comments:

Laura said...

pardon me for interrupting the reading binge: I'm so happy for you! A little meaning in the sea of chaos, right.

A little boy just 3 years old said...

YES!

Shari said...

Reading and learning has helped me a lot. There will be a word that is barely mentioned in something I'm currently reading, and I'll make note of it, check it out, and think AHA! I'm glad you're finding some answers. :)