4.21.2009

The one that's Blowing My Mind....

If you were on my side of the screen - you might find me dancing on top of a chair waving my hands about...."God is good. All the time. He put a song of pra-a-aise In this heart of mine...."
......... or maybe I am really just sitting here typing..... but that's what I feel like doing.
Oh. My. Gosh. Someone made an 'anynomous' tip to one of our therapists that our case worker is, in fact, NOT doing her job at all. This is a factual tip - as in maybe this person actually has our files and knows first-hand. They are to remain unnamed - but I can tell you that it makes me feel more strongly than ever that we've got our train on the right tracks FINALLY. I was given several names of new case workers that are supposed to be 'awesome' to work with and will advocate FOR us instead of all this flailing about not knowing what direction we are to go next. Hey, now THAT'S a novel idea..... ADVOCATE. FOR. A. CHILD.
..... more dancing.........
......I'm feeing a little sensory overload........
.....doodopde deeee deee dooooo......
Ok. I'll chime in with more when
1. I'm settled down
and
2. I hear back about switching case workers and actually know something more.

3 comments:

~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

*doing a happy dance with you*

Laura said...

Nice!

Brad's caseworker was a total idiot. And she was judgemental, if he wasn't playing the way she wanted him to play or whatever. I would DREAD her coming over.

Anonymous said...

Good news!