4.02.2010

World Autism Awareness



Today is World Autism Awareness Day. 


You know one family who was given a wonderfully beautiful child with an Autism spectrum disorder. We are all created in the image of God, and thus I do not question God's authority in creating my son just exactly the way he is. He is awesome, beautiful, funny, intriguing, smarter than I am, and has a God given purpose here on this Earth. Please take this as your open invitation to ask anything you've ever wondered about Autism or Autism Spectrum Disorders. I'd be happy to oblige.



... and more importantly.... this is the day Jesus died for all of us. He never sinned. He never did anything wrong. He became the sacrifice for me because I can't do it for myself. Do you want to know Him? He already loves you. "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23

No comments: