7.30.2008

Antics

This morning, as I'm editing posts, he is bringing me all his stuffed animals one by one. We have really been focusing on pretend play recently in Speech and working with his stuffed animals. We play doctor, we pretend to feed them, we pretend they are talking to each other and walking around the room. Dad taught him to have them look each other in the eye so he could learn that they are actually talking to each other & that he should look at someone when he talks to them as well. Well, he runs off..... and comes back up to the gate here at the computer room with 2 animals. They are faced towards each other and he gives me this look of 'Mom...what was it I was supposed to do with these again?'. So, I play along... having each animal greet the other for the morning. He is SO satisfied with that and runs off to gather a new set of animals for me to greet. :-)

No comments: